‘Playing Favorites’ Photo Contest
We love photos, we love inspiration…and thus (yes, we love the word ‘thus’, too!) we are so excited to do this March contest! On each Saturday in March, we will be picking a winner for our “Playing Favorites” photo contest.
It goes like this:
1. Email two of your favorite non-professional photos to goodstuff @ tinasteinberg.com. (Non-professional = not part of a professional photography shoot or taken to promote a business).
2. For each photo, in 25 words or less, provide a caption that says something about why the photo inspires you.
3. On our Facebook page, post this sentence, or something very similar: “I entered Tina Steinberg Designs ‘Playing Favorites’ photo contest” with a link to this blog posting http://wp.me/p1BOjB-5q OR use the ‘share’ buttons at the end of this posting.
Examples (both taken with that technological crack otherwise known as the iPhone):
- Submit all info in one email (email@example.com) by the end of each Friday in March. We’ll publish a winner on these Saturdays: 3/3, 3/10, 3/17, 3/24 and 3/31.
- Photos should be taken by YOU (no need to be a professional photographer, but DO have fun with editing).
- One submission per person for the whole month. Your single submission will be eligible all month.
- If your photos involves people, please be certain that it is ok with those people that you are submitting photos of them.
- By virtue of your submission, you are granting us permission to publish your photos and the copy you provided for each photo, if you win. This info will be posted on our blog, Facebook page, Pinterest and Twitter.
- You will receive a $20 e-gift card just for entering (all 3 steps above).
- Winners will receive an additional $100 e-gift card.
The criteria for winning is based on the inspirational nature of your photos and copy as a whole. We are not professional judges and we will love everything that is submitted to us. We will choose based on what stands out the most. Let’s have fun!
(Find Tina on Instagram @tinasteinberg. If you upload any pics of your ts design on there, use hashtag #tinasteinberg)